Path to rsync Binary?

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Mon Oct 21 17:28:05 EST 2002

SunOS 5.7           Last change: 25 Jan 2002                    5

User Commands                                            rsync(1)

      -e, --rsh=COMMAND           specify rsh replacement
          --rsync-path=PATH       specify path to rsync on the remote
machine

Tim Conway
conway.tim at sphlihp.com reorder name and reverse domain
303.682.4917 office, 303.921.0301 cell
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, caesupport2 on AIM
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"

<dmaloy at provide.net>
Sent by: rsync-admin at lists.samba.org
10/20/2002 08:57 PM