A. .D. .V. 4 - Free* Home Security System

Promotions Manager nationalmkt at planters.net
Wed Oct 16 03:47:01 EST 2002

You may be eligible to improve your home security by accepting our offer of a free* electonic security system, installed in your home by the authorized and insured dealer for one of the largest alarm companies in the United States.  Our system includes the following free* standard hardwired equipment:

1-Master Control Panel with emergency backup battery
1-Visual Display Touchpad with police, fire, and medical alert buttons
1-Telephone interface
1-Motion sensor
1-Electronic siren
3-Door sensors
1-Wireless remote control with panic button
Window warning decals
Lawn warning sign
All installation labor

The system is valued at $849.00 - but you pay nothing for installation and the standard equipment listed above.

*36 month monitoring agreement required at $34.99 per month ($1,259.64).  Form of payment must be by credit card or electronic charge to your checking or savings account.  Offer applies to homeowners only.  Local permit fees may be required.  Satisfactory credit history required.  Certain restrictions may apply.  Offer valid for new customers only.  Other rate plans available.  Cannot be combined with any other offer.

Monitored smoke detectors are available - give our firefighters a fighting chance to save your home!  Great for isolated country homes or gated communities.

Your home insurance costs may be reduced 10 to 20% by adding a security system.

For more information send an email to morealarminfo at wownet.com.

Don't need a security system presently?  Refer a friend and get $50.00 when they have our system installed.  Send email to morealarminfo at wownet.com requesting referral package.

Don't wish to be contacted again about home security?  Email a note to noproblem at wownet.com with the phrase "no problem" in the subject line.

Offer by Southern Alarm                221 Executive Circle   Suite 7            Savannah GA 31406