Will pay $50 for a MingW build of latest rsync for Win32

Ed Suominen ed at eepatents.com
Tue Nov 26 01:59:01 EST 2002

I need to distribute rsync (useable for both client and --daemon) on
Win32. Distributing cygwin1.dll is, well you know, a bad idea. I took a
shot at building under MingW but ran into an ugly looking error:

> checking for socklen_t... no
> checking for socklen_t equivalent... configure: error: Cannot find a
> type to use in place of socklen_t

I will pay $50 for a MingW build of latest Rsync for Win32 along with
whatever libraries or source changes needed to make the build work.
Payment will go to the first person to send me what I need. I'll post
here to indicate if/when that happens.

Prefer to pay via PayPal, but will do via check if necc. Need this in a
couple of days (from the 11/25/02 date of this posting).

\--- http://www.eepatents.com -----------------/