Rsync error: partial transfer (code 23) at main.c(926)

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Mon Nov 4 21:39:32 EST 2002

2.4.anything is no good.
Download 2.5.5, or the latest CVS snapshot, if you like, and recompile.
There's a reason these higher versions exist.
This doesn't guarantee a fix, but rather than redebugging an abandoned
version, let's get to the state known by the developers.

Tim Conway
conway.tim at spilihp.com reorder name and reverse domain
303.682.4917 office, 303.921.0301 cell
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, caesupport2 on AIM
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"

"Marco A. Mateos" <marco at lomejordeinternet.net>
Sent by: rsync-admin at lists.samba.org
11/03/02 01:22 PM