Rsync problem

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Wed May 29 10:11:58 EST 2002

There's probably a directory somewhere under /tmp on the destination that
this user does not have write permissions for.  A file under it doesn't
exist on the source, so this user is trying to delete it, and failing
(this, or some variation thereon).

Tim Conway
tim.conway at philips.com
303.682.4917
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, n9hmg on AIM
perl -e 'print pack(nnnnnnnnnnnn,
19061,29556,8289,28271,29800,25970,8304,25970,27680,26721,25451,25970),
".\n" '
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"

emery.guevremont at cynovad.com
Sent by: rsync-admin at lists.samba.org