Do you offer free software on your site?

Edwin Huertas edwin at findfreestuff.net
Mon May 27 09:19:40 EST 2002

Hello,

I have visited afew Web sites including yours  and felt that you might be interested in submitting your link to our Website. We are about to launch a new Website called FindFreeStuff.net and invite you to list your Website URL
with us. We are the final development stages and the formal launch of the site will be in 2 weeks.

We are offering 1000 FREE banner impressions on the top banner spot as an incentive to the first 50 Website that submit a link. We have been given an advertising budget for this Website and will be advertising the Website through various channels from Internet to television.

We ask nothing in return but a linkback would be extremely appreciated. If you're interested simply visit http://www.findfreestuff.net
and submit your link.

Thank you very much for your time.

Edwin Huertas
Edwin at FindFreeStuff.net

P.S. This is a one time mailing. You will never receive another email from me or findfreestuff.net unless you request it.
If I have emailed you in error please forgive me you will never get another email from me again.