Numeric ids

Dave Dykstra dwd at bell-labs.com
Mon May 27 05:32:39 EST 2002

I just tried duplicating your command and it worked for me.  You weren't
simplifying anything in your example, were you?

I used rsync version 2.5.5 on both sides, copying from Linux to Linux.
I'm not aware of any changes to this code in rsync recently though and
can't think of anything that would be OS-dependent.

- Dave Dykstra