Rsync hanging

Mike Rogers temp6453 at hotmail.com
Sat May 25 09:58:02 EST 2002

This is rsync version 2.5.5 as most recently downloaded and compiled from
source.  It does appear to be scp hanging (hrm).  Thanks, I'll have to look
into this issue further.  Didn't notice the extra process.  Now the bigger
question of why ssh is freezing.  Thanks guys- let me know if anyone has had
this problem (SSH Secure Shell 3.1.0)

Thanks again
--
Mike