rsync without syncing file permissions under W2K

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Wed May 22 15:55:02 EST 2002

Yes.  don't tell rsync to preserve permissions.  That means Don't use -p
(or -a, which implies -p).

Tim Conway
tim.conway at philips.com
303.682.4917
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, n9hmg on AIM
perl -e 'print pack(nnnnnnnnnnnn,
19061,29556,8289,28271,29800,25970,8304,25970,27680,26721,25451,25970),
".\n" '
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"

"Wernicke, Heino (CGS)" <extern.heino.wernicke at volkswagen.de>
Sent by: rsync-admin at lists.samba.org