I/O error when deleting files

Dave Dykstra dwd at bell-labs.com
Thu May 16 13:50:02 EST 2002

I suggest running truss -f -o trussfile before that command and look for
the error in the trussfile and see what's happening just before it.  Under
some circumstances rsync can print that message when a symlink goes
nowhere, but I'm not sure what the circumstances are.  Perhaps it does that
because you're using -x, I'm not sure.

- Dave