strange password problem with rsync

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Thu May 16 11:59:05 EST 2002

The configuration you show has only a user matching the module name as an
auth user, and thus, the condition you describe is exactly what you have
configured.  Add another username to the "auth users" list for the unixadm
module and make him an entry in the secrets file, and you should be able
to use that user on the unixadm module.

Tim Conway
tim.conway at philips.com
303.682.4917
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, n9hmg on AIM
perl -e 'print pack(nnnnnnnnnnnn,
19061,29556,8289,28271,29800,25970,8304,25970,27680,26721,25451,25970),
".\n" '
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"

Stewart Mclean <S.Mclean at curtin.edu.au>
Sent by: rsync-admin at lists.samba.org