Problems getting rsync working...

Brad bradb at sportingwheelies.org.au
Wed May 15 19:53:02 EST 2002

Thanks for your reply Wayne.

I have managed to get it working from another RedHat 7.3 client that is
running rsync-2.5.4-2, so I am pretty confident that the server is working
OK. But I still can't get it to work with the RedHat 7.0 box which is running
rsync-2.4.4-1, so I am wondering if it is some kind of compatibility issue.

Regards,
Brad