Help please... rsync 2.5.5 on Solaris 2.7

Matt Gavin mattgav at tempo.com.au
Mon May 13 19:58:17 EST 2002

Hi Mike, the user "sun" exists on both hosts, from the prompt on both
hosts:

bash-2.03$ id
uid=1061(sun) gid=50(sun)
bash-2.03$ which rsync
/usr/local/bin/rsync
bash-2.03$

/usr/local/bin is in my System wide specified PATH. I get the same error
even when I specify the full command, ie: /usr/local/bin/rsync...