Announcement: Graphical frontend

Niels Andersen niels at myplace.dk
Sun May 12 12:46:02 EST 2002

(I've talked about this before, but now my ideas are becoming reality)

rsync has many uses. I think it would be a good idea to uses rsync to
transfer files in stead of http and ftp.
I hope that the current filemanagers and download managers will support rsync
in the future. Untill then people can use my graphical frontend.

It's still beta, but it's actually useable. A couple of friends are using it
to download files from me.

It's written in PHP-GTK, and has been tested in Linux and Windows.

Please test it, and tell me what you think.

http://myplace.dk/WINrsync

I hope you like the idea, I could use some help. Both for the php and gtk,
but also the interface, and how the frontend should interact with rsync.

--
Mvh.

Niels Andersen