Exit code 23 for Rsync ?

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Wed May 8 07:52:02 EST 2002

Tools at willy
/users/Tools/encap/src/rsync-cvs>grep 23 errcode.h
#define RERR_PARTIAL    23      /* partial transfer */
Tools at willy
/users/Tools/encap/src/rsync-cvs>

Tim Conway
tim.conway at philips.com
303.682.4917
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, n9hmg on AIM
perl -e 'print pack(nnnnnnnnnnnn,
19061,29556,8289,28271,29800,25970,8304,25970,27680,26721,25451,25970),
".\n" '
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"

"Crisler, Jon" <JCrisler at corvis.com>
Sent by: rsync-admin at lists.samba.org