Exit code 23 for Rsync ?

Crisler, Jon JCrisler at corvis.com
Tue May 7 17:15:47 EST 2002

I seem to get an exit status 23 once or twice a day, or about 2 times out of
50 runs.   23 is not listed in the documentation.

Can anybody clue me into what the 23 error is ???

The information contained in this e-mail including any attachments may
constitute Corvis Corporation Proprietary Information that is subject to
Non-Disclosure Agreement and cannot be disclosed to any other party without
the express consent of  Corvis Corporation.  If you are neither the intended
recipient of this e-mail nor responsible for delivering this e-mail to the
intended recipient, note that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or
retention of this e-mail is prohibited.  If you believe you have received
this e-mail in error, we request that you notify the sender by return e-mail
and then delete this e-mail  and any return e-mail immediately.