Enhancement suggestion: improve the host not found error message

Chris Pepper pepper at reppep.com
Fri May 3 21:14:01 EST 2002

	When I feed a bogus hostname to rsync, it reports "Undefined
error". It would be useful if instead it would say something more
informative, like "Host not found".

						Thanks for rsync!

						Chris Pepper
PS-Please cc: me on any replies -- I'm not a subscriber.

--
Chris Pepper:               <http://www.reppep.com/~pepper/>
Rockefeller University:        <http://www.rockefeller.edu/>