rsync 2.5.5 fails to kernel.org

Dave Dykstra dwd at bell-labs.com
Wed May 1 14:01:01 EST 2002

I tried the same command using rsync 2.5.5 on a Solaris 7 machine and it
got around 860MB before I cancelled it.  Is this one still a problem for
you?  I was copying to an empty directory and using a different operating
system, but at least it rules out a widespread general problem.  I haven't
seen anybody else reporting a similar problem.  Perhaps it was a temporary
problem on rsync.kernel.org.

- Dave Dykstra