URGENT: Tricky rsync problem

Craig A. Sharp csharp2a at adni.net
Wed Mar 27 01:15:44 EST 2002

Tim,

The script and idea works great.  Here is an added twist.  I do not want to move the files to the public directory until the file is complete in the private directory.  In other words, I need to only move files from private to public if the file size has not changed between script runs.  I do not however want to move files that already exist in public and are complete.  Is there a way to make rsync do this?

I only need to have the complete final copy of the file available to the end user.

I hope that I have not confused you.

Thanks,

Craig