(no subject)

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Sat Mar 16 05:42:23 EST 2002

I have a similar problem with rsync, though it's not consistent.
sometimes, things just don't come over, and sometimes, things just don't
get deleted.  Repeated runs usually correct it.  If it's the case of a
directory being replaced with a non-directory, you'll have to add
"--force" to get it to happen.  Hope it helps.

Tim Conway
tim.conway at philips.com
303.682.4917
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, n9hmg on AIM
perl -e 'print pack(nnnnnnnnnnnn,
19061,29556,8289,28271,29800,25970,8304,25970,27680,26721,25451,25970),
".\n" '
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"

"Stadler, Brian T" <bstadler at ukans.edu>
Sent by: rsync-admin at lists.samba.org