[rsync-announce] Graphical rsync!

David Bolen db3l at fitlinxx.com
Thu Mar 14 05:35:13 EST 2002

David Starks-Browning [starksb at ebi.ac.uk] writes:

> Are you also distributing the source to cygwin1.dll?  It is illegal
> not to.

Well, if it's an unmodified version, I expect a simple pointer to the
Cygwin site and/or CVS tree would be sufficient.  Physical
distribution is not necessarily the only way to satisfy the GPL, and
if the included cygwin1.dll is simply a binary downloaded from the
Cygwin site, then I think a reference to that site would satisfy
clause 3c of the GPL.

-- David