Patch: update zlib/* to 1.1.3

Jos Backus josb at cncdsl.com
Mon Mar 11 18:22:56 EST 2002

On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 02:15:00PM +1100, Martin Pool wrote:
> I'm going to do a three-way merge from 1.1.2->1.1.3 and 1.1.2->rsync,
> and then perhaps send the patch to the upstream maintainers.  Whether
> they will accept it is another matter.

That's what I did when I generated the patch I sent to the list a while ago.

Hopefully they will accept your patch and there will be a 1.1.4 release, which
also incorporates the infblock.c fixes. It would be bad to have different
(broken) versions of zlib out there when this can easily be avoided.

--
Jos Backus                 _/  _/_/_/        Santa Clara, CA