rsync with -ls option

George.R.Goffe at seagate.com George.R.Goffe at seagate.com
Sat Mar 9 10:10:20 EST 2002

Dave,

Unfortunately I don't do much coding so I don't think I'm the "right" guy
for this job. I'd like to see the emails tho, MAYBE I can cook something
up. I was actually thinking about making the "report" even more sexy by
what I call the "rdiff" function. Rsync compares files now and might be
able to make pipes to diff? Of course binaries would not be eligible.

What do you think?

Regards,

George...

Dave Dykstra <dwd at bell-labs.com> on 03/08/2002 09:57:51 AM