rsync: dumping core, breaking pipes, not understanding modules - why?

Rob Furr rsfurr at curie.uncg.edu
Fri Mar 1 07:41:22 EST 2002

At 12:23 PM 2/28/2002 -0800, you wrote:
> > link_stat upeg_web/. : No such file or directory
> > client: nothing to do: perhaps you need to specify some filenames or the
> > rsync error: partial transfer (code 23) at main.c(23)
>
>I think you're hitting a bug in 2.5.2.  Would you mind please trying
>2.5.3pre1 and letting us know if that fixes the crash?  There should
>be a 2.5.3 release shortly.

Well, it was doing it with 2.5.0 and 2.5.1_1 as well - when I first
encountered the problems, I poked until I was thoroughly confused, and then
I went out and got what looked like the latest and greatest stable version
in the hopes that would help. I'll give 2.5.3pre1 a shot, though.

----
Rob Furr
LAAPhysics
rsfurr at curie.uncg.edu