I'm Back on the Rsync list.

Matt Gavin matt at tempo.com.au
Wed Jun 26 19:45:01 EST 2002

Hi all, I just re-subscribed to the list... I have been using Rsync extensively for a
number of years now on Linux servers, and will soon have the need to Rsync nearly 10Gb of
Data nightly from one Data Centre to another via 2Mb Frame Relay. Both servers are running
Sun Solaris 2.7 (I am not allowed to upgrade the OS for application support reasons).

Anyway, looking forward to the challenge... I should be right/ok with almost six weeks
until the go live date, but if I get stuck and Google fails me this list will be my final
point of call.

Have a good day!
M@