Latest rZync release: 0.06
wayned at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 26 02:41:01 EST 2002
For the small number of people who are checking this out, I released
version 0.05 a couple days ago (and only mentioned it on my new-protocol
web page) followed today by 0.06. Some highlights of the two releases:
- We handle symlinks now in our recursive synchronization mode.
- Directory scanning is no longer limited to one active directory at a
time (which was sorely needed when all the directories were up-to-date).
- Improved the "rs" control script, including the addition of the
ability to specify a different destination name (previously only
existing destination directories could be specified).
- Added a README with the latest command syntax for controlling rzync.
- Some much-needed cleanup of internal structures.
- Fixed several bugs.
There are still unsquashed bugs lurking, so be careful. For instance, I
tried to copy my .mozilla dir, and the huge Cache hierarchy is currently
giving it grief. I'll debug this problem next.
More information about the rsync