Rsync ssh script execution fails under cron?

Jeff Hill jhill at hrpost.com
Mon Jun 24 15:25:01 EST 2002

Thank's, that's exactly what I'm looking for! -- I think.

I've gotten it installed in root (.bashrc and .bash_profile), and I've got
it working so that whenever I open a new Xterm, I can ssh to the remote
without getting a passphrase request, but . . . the cron script still
hangs. From reading the keychain pages, it doesn't seem like I should be
starting ssh-agent or ssh-add from the cron-script, but I haven't seen any
examples to be sure.

  I'd really appreciate it if you could give me an idea what your cron
scripts look like. I must not be too far off ;)

Regards,

Jeff

----
Jeff Hill