Losing hope.

Aharon aharon at superfreeway.com
Mon Jun 17 15:57:12 EST 2002

The compile throws warnings for me as well, though I am able to cleanly
and happily send files over 1.9 gigs.. It just either dead stops at 2
gigs, or produces an error which I posted earlier.  BTW - If I remove all
my large files, I am able to sync 235,000 files that are under 2 gigs
without any lockups, just alot of ram usage.

Thanks for your reply :)

Aharon

--
Sr Unix Administrator