rsync option

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Fri Jun 7 15:24:08 EST 2002

Approximated petitioner:
Perhaps this will help.

SunOS 5.7           Last change: 25 Jan 2002                    5

User Commands                                            rsync(1)

      -C, --cvs-exclude           auto ignore files in the same way CVS
does
          --existing              only update files that already exist
          --ignore-existing       ignore files that already exist on the
receiving side

Alternately, you could just
rsync -options file1 file2 file3 file4 file5 serverB:/destinationpath
, but if you want the generic case of syncing only already-existing items,
that "--existing" option looks like your boy.

Tim Conway
tim.conway at philips.com
303.682.4917
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, n9hmg on AIM
perl -e 'print pack(nnnnnnnnnnnn,
19061,29556,8289,28271,29800,25970,8304,25970,27680,26721,25451,25970),
".\n" '
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"

"Paco Martinez" <pmartinez at heraldo.es>
Sent by: rsync-admin at lists.samba.org