@error: auth failed on module test

Dave Dykstra dwd at bell-labs.com
Wed Jul 31 07:11:01 EST 2002

Check the log file.  Diagnostic information is deliberately not reported to
the client.   By default messages go to syslog() on the server, but you can
have it log to your own file instead with "log file".  The most common
problem is that it requires the secret file to not be other or group
readable.

- Dave Dykstra