secrets file

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Wed Jul 24 15:30:02 EST 2002

Actual usernames are irrelevant going to an rsyncd (case where secrets
file would come into play), as the user is defined in the "auth users"
line for the module.  Since the "secrets file" line is also per-module,
there's no reason you can't define each module with the same "auth user"
list and per-module "secrets file".

Tim Conway
tim.conway at philips.com
303.682.4917 office, 3039210301 cell
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, n9hmg on AIM
perl -e 'print pack(nnnnnnnnnnnn,
19061,29556,8289,28271,29800,25970,8304,25970,27680,26721,25451,25970),
".\n" '
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"

"Mike Busse" <mbusse at bussefamily.com>
Sent by: rsync-admin at lists.samba.org