meaning of "IO Error: skipping the delete...."

Nitin Agarwal nitin.agarwal at timesgroup.com
Fri Jan 25 21:02:56 EST 2002

Hi,
I am doing the testing over this. As soon as the error will repeat, I will send u a
snapshot of the same, and the command i used that time.

Right now, we are facing another problem, it is showing the following error:
"send_files failed to open dir1/dir2/dir3/abcde.eps : permission denied"

Kindly let us know the reason.

Thanks & Regards
Nitin Agarwal