I'm unsubscribing and here's why!

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Thu Jan 24 10:33:41 EST 2002

"
Suit yourself, but clearly your email filter is either brain-dead or it
isn't set up right.  Mailing lists should be sorted by the "Return-Path"
header, not the "To" header.

- Dave Dykstra
"
You may be right about the brain-dead mail.  We use lotus notes, and at
least in our version, you can filter only by to, cc, from, or content.

As for the replies to the list, I used to reply privately until i realized
that nobody could follow the thread of the solution, or even know it was
being taken care of, thus bringing duplication of effort, along with the
loss of the opportunity for others to correct my sometimes-incorrect
answers.

Tim Conway
tim.conway at philips.com
303.682.4917
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, n9hmg on AIM
perl -e 'print pack(nnnnnnnnnnnn,
19061,29556,8289,28271,29800,25970,8304,25970,27680,26721,25451,25970),
".\n" '
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"