Wierd problem with rysnc.

Sri Ramkrishna sramkris at ichips.intel.com
Thu Jan 24 05:52:21 EST 2002

I'm responding to my own mail.  I'm adding some extra detail.  Yesterday,
we added another symlink that points to the same file as the symlink that
was being deleted.  The symlink was put into the excluded file and when
the test was run, the sample symlink was intact but the original symlink was
removed and still nothing in the logs saying it had removed the file.

When we removed the symlink and replaced it with a file then the file
was untouched while the symlink was deleted.

sri