rsync-2.5.1 / socket.c - unititialized variable breaks build.

John Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Tue Jan 8 14:34:27 EST 2002

Probably, but that just means that there was an addtional bug in the
original code.

At this phase, I am just trying to get rid of the compiler diagnostics
with out changing what the code is intending on doing.

Right now I am trying to make sense of what "char" declarations should
really be "unsigned char" or "void" before I submit the patches for them.

-John
wb8tyw at qsl.network
Personal Opinion Only