rsync w/ openssh hangs on linux

Eric Whiting ewhiting at amis.com
Sat Jan 5 06:56:41 EST 2002

It seems similar to Ed Santiago's problem.
http://lists.samba.org/pipermail/rsync/2001-December/005511.html

This also seems similar to what I reported last month.
http://lists.samba.org/pipermail/rsync/2001-December/005628.html

I had to go back to 2.4.6dev+waynenohang. That works for me.

I run solaris/linux hosts.

I'll try 2.5.1 again, but I'm pretty sure there is still a timing/IPC
issue.

eric