large file error is now SIGUSR1 or SIGINT error

Granzow, Doug (NCI) granzowd at mail.nih.gov
Wed Feb 13 03:31:55 EST 2002

I just ran this again and got this error:

leelab/NCBI_Data_old/GenBank/htg
write failed on leelab/NCBI_Data_old/GenBank/htg : Error 0
rsync error: error in file IO (code 11) at receiver.c(243)

Received signal 16. (no core)
rsync error: received SIGUSR1 or SIGINT (code 20) at rsync.c(229)

The command I am running is:

/usr/local/bin/rsync -auv --delete --rsh=/usr/bin/ssh
lpgfs104:/share/group/* /share/group/