Win2K -> Win2K rsync

Joseph Annino jannino at jannino.com
Tue Feb 12 08:38:27 EST 2002

Nope, it doesn't, as far as I know.

Might be something interesting, but it brings up lots of cross platform
issues.

I'd love an rsync that could do a full consistent backup of the extra stuff
found in MS's NTFS or Apple's HFS+, or whatever other odd file system
features are out there, like ACLs in AFS and Solaris UFS.   I would think
this has been discussed before, but I'm kinda new to the list.