Strict Mode for Client?

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Tue Feb 12 06:49:32 EST 2002

You're welcome.  Note to users:  I should have added this caveat.  this
works only on an NTFS volume.  I'm not sure what happens with a FAT, but i
know it wouldn't work.  I just don't know if something worse than failure
would happen.

Tim Conway
tim.conway at philips.com
303.682.4917
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, n9hmg on AIM
perl -e 'print pack(nnnnnnnnnnnn,
19061,29556,8289,28271,29800,25970,8304,25970,27680,26721,25451,25970),
".\n" '
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"

"Mack, Daemian" <DMack at Tickets.com>
02/11/2002 12:14 PM