Strict Mode for Client?

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Tue Feb 12 05:18:59 EST 2002

Yeah, the windows ownerships/permissions thing.  try adding this to your
cygwin.bat file:
set CYGWIN=ntea
this lets it map ownerships and permissions more precisely.  Note:  any
scripts you've written will still execute, but you won't be able to have
them found by commandline completion until you manually set them
executable.  I had a pile of scripts that i was used to invoking with
<firstletter><secondletter><TAB>.  Which also didn't get them.  I realized
what it was, and fixed it.

Tim Conway
tim.conway at philips.com
303.682.4917
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, n9hmg on AIM
perl -e 'print pack(nnnnnnnnnnnn,
19061,29556,8289,28271,29800,25970,8304,25970,27680,26721,25451,25970),
".\n" '
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"

"Mack, Daemian" <DMack at Tickets.com>
Sent by: rsync-admin at lists.samba.org