Rsync -> TAR

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Sat Feb 9 06:28:01 EST 2002

If you're planning to rsync it over, tar it up, and delete the directory
tree, you should just tar|gzip it on the work system and catch that in a
file on the other end.

Tim Conway
tim.conway at philips.com
303.682.4917
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, n9hmg on AIM
perl -e 'print pack(nnnnnnnnnnnn,
19061,29556,8289,28271,29800,25970,8304,25970,27680,26721,25451,25970),
".\n" '
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"

Anthony Rabaa <arabaa at amconresearch.net>
Sent by: rsync-admin at lists.samba.org