[path] & module options with SSH

Dave Dykstra dwd at bell-labs.com
Thu Feb 7 01:56:15 EST 2002

rsync --daemon and ssh do not currently work together at all.  If you use
the syntax "hostname::module", rsync ignores the '-e ssh'.  It sounds like
you are not using the double-colon syntax so rsyncd.conf is ignored.
Someone has posted a patch that enable the two to work together but it
hasn't yet been integrated.

- Dave Dykstra