rsync 2.5.5 SCO Unixware patch

jw schultz jw at pegasys.ws
Thu Dec 26 05:34:00 EST 2002

On Wed, Dec 25, 2002 at 02:49:13PM -0800, Stephen J. Friedl wrote:
> jw schultz wrote:
>
> >If the UNIXWare compiler
> >can't handle the construct Stephen could forward the patch
> >to the libpopt project
> >
> I have posted a comment in the popt area of freshmeat where I beleve the
> popt project is located, but I'm not sure this is the right approach (I
> have not dealt with popt or freshmeat before). Does this look like the
> way to get this done?
>
> http://freshmeat.net/projects/popt

I'm sure it isn't the right place.  This is the first time
i've noticed a project listing on freshmeat without a
homepage.

Freshmeat is a project index.  The projects don't actually
reside there.  You could try emailing the author.  Even
Martin seems to have had trouble tracking down the source
judging by his comment.

	email address:		jw at pegasys.ws

		Remember Cernan and Schmitt