rsync problem behind a router

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Wed Dec 18 18:09:01 EST 2002

Chad:  From the output you have so far, there's not much to go on.  Can
you try a run with "-vvv"? That's more likely to reveal exactly what it's
failing on, though (AFAIK(IIRC)) it won't tell you about stuff on the
remote side.  I had to write a wrapper to start rsync in a truss -f for
part of my debugging.

Tim Conway
conway.tim at spilihp.com reorder name and reverse domain
303.682.4917 office, 303.921.0301 cell
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips, caesupport2 on AIM
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"

"Chad Moss" <chad.moss at skyregister.com>
Sent by:
rsync-admin at lists.samba.org