rsync to 2000/NT servers?

Dr. Poo drpoo at houston.rr.com
Sat Dec 14 16:44:00 EST 2002

That's actaully a good idea! and sooo simple. right? Just sync (backup) the
important and functional data... not the whole OS..because EVERYONE has the
original copy of the windows software used when the software was
installed.... Which all that can then be restored if need be. DUH! and the
data (configurations, customizations, user stuff, ect) can be restored then
by means of the sync.

	Thanks a bundle,
	-Chris