Some tests fail if rsync is not on path (with patch)

Jos Backus jos at catnook.com
Fri Dec 13 05:55:01 EST 2002

Following up on this thread, the (cosmetic) patch at

    http://www.catnook.com/patches/rsync-testsuite.patch

replaces all occurrences of $rsync_bin in the testsuite with $RSYNC, for
consistency's sake (I prefer uppercase names for {ex,im}ported variables in
scripts). I would like to commit this at the end of next week.

Comments?

--
Jos Backus                       _/  _/_/_/      Sunnyvale, CA