rsync to 2000/NT servers?

Dr. Poo drpoo at houston.rr.com
Fri Dec 13 03:37:01 EST 2002

I mount the windows (98,ME,NT,2000, XP, ECT!) box with samba.... and go BOOM!
rsync that baby from localhost:/mnt/win2000 or where ever the smbfs lies...

Watch out for pagefile.sys (i think!)... it's won't copy. (let me know about
any other's)

Now, can you think of a way to sync the win 2000 OS? (the WHOLE flippin'
system) so that if it were to go down one could restore the full installation
(bootstraps, bootloader, ect!!?) by means of the rsync'ed "backup".
please? thank you. ;-)

	-Chris