bug reporting.. bugzilla

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Dec 12 02:35:02 EST 2002

Quoting Dave Dykstra (dwd at drdykstra.us):

> Having a well-maintained FAQ would also be valuable, to keep the noise
> put into the bug tracking system down.

Out of curiosity, and at the risk of going off-topic, are there
particular Web content-management frameworks for FAQs / knowledgebases
people can recommend?  (I don't need multiuser or remote edit access.)

I have about 300 informational files about Linux in
http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/linux-info/ , and about another 300 in
http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/linux-info/kb/ that I created at a former
employer (who was willing to sign over copyright to me).  I'd like to
Web-ify and categorise the content so people can browse it as real Web
content rather than flat files.  Search would be nice but can come
later.

There seem to be lots of variously unfinished projects, and it's
difficult to tell what's a good bet.

--
Cheers,               Everything is gone;
Rick Moen             Your life's work has been destroyed.