Restore rsync'ed win2000?

Dr. Poo drpoo at houston.rr.com
Wed Dec 11 23:22:01 EST 2002

So... if i mounted the c:\ of a windows 2000 professional (server) using
samba and rsynced it... excluding only the pagefile.sys, because that has
been the only non-syncable file i've come by yet, besides maybe hidden
files... which, damn, i should just to see if they are being synced... i
would also not be getting the registry? Do you happen to know of any other
'important system files" thought probably are not being synced?

	Thanks,

		Chris