RSync on Netware

Lee Wiltbank lwiltbank at novell.com
Wed Dec 11 18:15:00 EST 2002

Rick,

Thanks for the kind words.  In fact, I do have the source as well, and am being pressured right now to make it available.  I can bundle NLM and source together and make it available and would like to have it available from the download page, if that can be arranged.

Quoting Lee Wiltbank (lwiltbank at novell.com):

> I have ported rsync 2.5.5 to Netware and would like to, at least,
> contribute the binary so that people can download it.

Being GPLed, the 2.5.5 NLM binary has actually already made it out into
public.  What would be really nice would be to find and archive the
matching source code.  Is there someone in Novell who can facilitate
that?  I realise there's always corporate bureaucracy to work through,
in such matters.

Thank you very much for your porting work.

--
Cheers,                                Before enlightenment, caffeine.
Rick Moen                              After enlightenment, caffeine.
rick at linuxmafia.com

Lee